As parents, you are the primary spiritual influence in your child's life. Parenting is tough but you don't have to do it alone, especially when it comes to their spiritual formation. Below is a list of some of our favorite resources. We will update this list as we discover new resources!
We are currently on our Summer ministry schedule. We will update this section when we begin youth group in the Fall.
This just might be our favorite collection of resources. The Parent Cue is a website that contains a blog, many articles, books, and so much more with the singular goal of equipping you to effectively point your kids toward Christ.
Some of our favorite types of resources from Parent Cue:
1) The Parent Cue Podcast
2) Their "Phase Series" books (specialized books on parenting in different "phases" of your child's life. Each "phase" generally lines up with their education level (elementary, middle, & high school).
3) Their MANY conversation guides talking about faith, crisis, health, technology, and MANY MORE!
Walt Mueller has one of the biggest leaders in youth culture resources over the last 15 years. He has written many books on the youth culture as well as ministering effectively to teens. This is another fantastic collection of resources such as articles, blog posts, and podcasts.
Some of our favorite resources from CPYU:
1) Youth Culture Today-CPYU's radio show discussing youth culture
2) Youth Culture Matters-CPYU's podcast
3) Family TableTalk-daily devotionals, content, and conversation guides to help with family devotional time.